Title: TIBCO BW Developer
Primary skills: TIBCO Active Enterprise Software and components , EMS, Business Works, iProcess Hawk, Adapters etc.Minimum 5 years experience developing TIBCO Active Enterprise Software and components , EMS, Business Works, iProcess Hawk, Adapters etc.
• Knowledge of performance & high availability setup and configurations.
• Practical experience working with Unix/Linux operating systems.
• Moderate scripting skills: any of shell scripting, Java, XML and PERL.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experienced at troubleshooting EMS, BusinessWorks, Adapters and Rendezvous processes in a production environment.
• Development using Service Oriented Architecture.
• Basic understanding of TCP/IP Networks, load balancing and firewalls.
• Understanding of high availability solutions/technologies.
Title: Tibco Admin
Location: California, USJob Description:
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in EDI, B2B and eCommerce technologies with ERP intergration
• Strong technical knowledge, with hands-on experience in systems development use TIBCO application in B2B (EDI, RosettaNet and eCommerce) applications with Oracle 11i ERP integration.
• Develop EDI interface program between e2open and WD to support HGST business.
• Develop EDI interface program between trading partner and WD to support HGST business.
• Develop EDI interface program between WCS, SAP and WD to support HGST business.
• Testing EDI connection between WD and B2B partners.
• Testing EDI transactions between WD and B2B partners.
Mail your resumes to email@example.com